Here is a list of the promoting stages of the idea step by step until the final successful product:
1. The inventor / promoter / company turns to us and present us with the general idea.
2. Our company and the ordering customer sign a confidentiality agreement. The customer presents us with additional information that allows us to present him with a price quote.
3. The promoter/ ordering customer present us with his demands such as: planning model drawings, prototypes, searching for existing patents in the market, marketing the idea, consultation, etc.
4. The ordering customer receives a detailed price quote that includes labor stages, expenses, terms of payment, time of supply, etc.
5. The customer orders the project and makes the first payment by check or bank transfer.
6. Our company executes the project according to the labor stages, which were decided in coordination with the client.